From: $29.95 / month for 12 months and a $27.50 sign-up fee
Tula Pink uses the art of Alchemy to magically transform an array of simple hexagons into a colorful mosaic of medallions. Designed as a row-by-row quilt, Alchemy emphasizes color placement, working with variations of a single hue to create a larger pattern. The rows interlock, forming a gradient down the quilt top, so the placement of the pieces does the visual work in this quilt.
This BOM Sew Along includes an online class and fabrics for 12 months.
There are 3 options to join our BOM Sew Along, they are as follows:
1) Complete: BOM online class, fabrics (shipped monthly), Alchemy Pattern, Complete Paper Piece Pack and the Tula Pink specialty ⅜” Acrylic template
– note this option includes all of the Paper Pieces to make the quilt top.
2) Starter: BOM online class, fabrics (shipped monthly), Alchemy Pattern, Starter Paper Piece Pack and the Tula Pink specialty ⅜” Acrylic template
– note this option includes just over half of the Paper Pieces and perfect for reusing your papers.
3) Fabrics only: BOM online class and fabrics only (shipped monthly)
About the fabrics:
* Alchemy uses Tula’s “True Colors” fabric collection, combining prints with basics including Pom Poms, Stripes, Tiny Dots and Stripes.
* Bonus fabrics will be included from Petting Fabric in a couple of the monthly packs!
* Binding and backing is sold separately
About the class:
This is a private online class hosted by Georgina Lewis and guest teacher for 12 months starting in August 2022. Minimal fussy cutting is required and will be taught as we go.
Complete Pack, Starter Pack, Fabrics only