$12.95 – $29.95
Designed for Home Cutters, Appliques, Quilting, Patches and More. Applies with a House Hold Iron. Permanent Bond Adhesive Fabric to Fabric.No mess! Washable! Cut out the size you need and use an iron to seal the fabric together.
Application Instructions for household Iron:
1. Preheat iron to Cotton Setting. Steam is not needed
2. Cut Hotfix Adhesive™ Sheet to match the size of your fabric.
3. Place Hotfix Adhesive™ side up. Printed side down on Ironing board. (This side down HotfixAdhesive.com)
4. Place fabric on top of Hotfix Adhesive™. Press the Iron straight down approximate for 10-15 seconds. This will anchor the fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™. Then iron the rest of your fabric (back and forth motion) until you have covered the entire area of fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™.
5. Turn the fused fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™ over and iron again for 15 – 20 seconds. (cover the printed ink – possible to transfers ink onto the Iron.)
6. Let your fused Fabric & Hotfix Adhesive™ cool completely, then you are ready to cut your fused fabric.
Application Instructions for Heat Press:
1. Set Medium Pressure, 240 Degress and 10 Seconds.
10 Yard by 12" Roll, 4 Yard by 12" Roll