A fabric weaving pattern by Tara J Curtis, Inventor of the WEFTY Needle.
* Walk through every step of the weaving process
* Learn Solid, Ombre, or Rainbow Stars patterns
* Make a woven panel 16 x 18 inches
* Includes instructions for pillow or a tote bag
* Nine full color pages of instructions, including a coloring page
Suggested supplies: 2/3 yard lightweight woven fusible interfacing, set of WEFTY Needles, pins, and a 20 x 20-30 inch, 1/2 inch thick foam core board.
Out of stock
International Shipping are estimates only. You will be contacted if the cost to ship is considerably higher. Please contact us for estimates.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and website specials from our team.