Nebula Block of the Month
Including Tula Pink True Colors by Jaybird Quilts
Join the Tula Nebula Sew Along in 2021. This BOM (block of the month) quilt adventure featuring the new Tula Pink True Colors. This is a collaboration between JayBirdQuilts and Free Spirit Fabrics starting January 2021.
Bonus: Georgina Lewis will be walking us through bonus tips when making this engaging 12-point star with a bonus private sew along and bonus swag from Petting Fabric.
• Quilt size is: 97” x 96” (Queen)
• Traditional piecing
• Beginner to Advanced Beginner
The Tula Nebula BOM Quilt kit includes the fabric and templates to create 9 unique blocks using 74 Tula Pink fabrics and 7 Tula Pink solids.
• All fabric to create 9 unique blocks using 74 Tula Pink fabrics and 7 Tula Pink solids.
• Full size templates are included in the instructions.
• 16 page Nebula Pattern Booklet includes instructions for Queen, King and Lap size.
• Exclusive Tula Pink Swag (18″ x 14″ project bag and Tula Pink designed quilt label)
• Exclusive BONUS Petting Fabric Swag bag
• Exclusive BONUS Sew Along with Georgina Lewis
• Ruler: The Super Sidekick Ruler is $27.95
• Ruler: The Hex ‘N More Ruler is $24.95
• Backing options available:
• Tula Pink Fairy Dust 42″ wide (9.25 yds suggested / 9.75 yds for longarm machine)
• 108″ wide backing options (Pinkerville coming soon)
10 months (January through October 2021)
The quilt cost is $300 with a shipping budget of $40 for 3 shipments, and a one time setup fee $10.
Two payment options:
• Pay in full upon registration – $340 and setup fee waived
• 3 month plan paid as follows:
deposit of $50, and 3 installments ($100 a month) November 5th 2020 through January 2021
There are no cancellations on this Block of the Month program.